MICE destinationVous êtes ici :
With its rich economic, academic and industrial environment, Grenoble is becoming a must-see MICE destination at national level (Top 10 French cities hosting the most Conventions) and internationally (top 100 European cities).
In addition to its accessibility, the city’s infrastructure and equipment have grown dramatically to accommodate events of all sizes.
Visiting Grenoble means:
1. Choosing accessibility (2nd most accessible European city)*.
- By train: Lyon in 1 hour, Geneva in 2 hours, Paris in 3 hours,
- By plane: 2 airports less than an hour away,
- Regular shuttles between the airports and Grenoble railway station,
- A web of low-impact transport (5 tram lines, 300 km of cycle paths through the Grenoble urban area).
2. Efficient hospitality
Grenoble stands out as a city for events thanks to a very effective convention, exhibition, sports and entertainment infrastructure. The WTC Congress Center illustrates this, by combining modernity, modularity and accessibility.
3. Significant hotel capacity
Grenoble offers significant capacity and good quality accommodation with 5,800 rooms in 107 hotels and other tourist accommodation. Note that 90% of the accommodation is near a tram stop.
4. Unique and exceptional hospitality venues
The Bastille, built between 1823 and 1848, is the emblem of Grenoble. Accessible on foot, by car, and particularly by cable car, the Bastille offers a breathtaking view over the city and the surrounding mountain panorama, it is a unique and incomparable venue in France.
Other venues are also available, offering your participants unforgettable evenings in a variety of settings:
- sports, at the Stade des Alpes, the Patinoire ice rink, etc.
- culture, at the Museum,
- history, because many castles and palaces are located less than a half hour from Grenoble.
The Convention Center team and the Grenoble Convention Office will support you and provide you with advice from initial planning to the event itself, putting many free services and tools at your disposal. Everything will be done so that the organisation is perfect and your event a success.